Unity 3D Pro 4.0.1 f2 | 677 MB
Unity Technologies, provider of the Unity multi-platform engine and development tools, is proud to announce Unity 4.0 is now available. Unity 4 will consist of a series of updates designed to improve the product through an extensive improvement of existing tech and the rollout of new features.
- Android: Added a warning in the editor whenever a build is made with an outdated certificate.
- Android: Added android as a valid build target for custom PostprocessBuildPlayer script.
- Android: Added JB MR1 to the list of API levels.
- EULA: Changed Embedded Software and Streaming and Cloud Gaming restrictions
- Android: Improved build times for projects with lots of resources.
- Android: Fixed Resources.Load() of prefabs consuming too much memory.
- Android: Prevent NullPointerExceptions when using LVL on a device that is not signed in to Google Play.
- Android: Detect manifest permissions for Application.genuine / .genuineCheckAvailable.
- Android: Stereo sound enforced to avoid garbled audio when Mono is selected as speaker mode.
- Android: TouchScreenKeyboard.text is now set to initial value on cancel.
- Android: Touches outside TouchScreenKeyboard no longer result in a cancelation event.
- Android: Fixed an issue where async updates of the TouchScreenKeyboard.text property would void any input from the keyboard.
- Android: Fixed an issue with missing features/permissions in the AndroidManifest.
- Android: Added workaround for Tegra shader compiler bug when texture samplers are not reported.
- Android: Fixed issue on Adreno with skinning on gles11.
- Android: Made sure correct screen resolution is set before Awake is called on scripts.
- Android: Fixed error message when current build is aborted by the user.
- Android: Fixed an issue where dictionary pop-ups would close the TouchScreenKeyboard.
- Android: Application pause now cancels the TouchScreenKeyboard.
- Android: Fixed Build&Run with Split Application Binary enabled, when running on a device with JB MR1 (OS 4.2) or later.
- Android: Fixed a problem with non-ascii characters and keyboard input.
- Documentation: Fixed iOS specific API docs, now they are back.
- Editor: Fixed leak in the editor when loading a scene
- Editor: Fixed rare crash when updating from 3.5 project
- Editor: Fixed missing references to animation when updating from 3.5 project
- Graphics: Fixed !IsNormalized error message when rendering a Camera with a skewed transform.
- Graphics: Fixed reporting of TextureFormat.RGBA4444.
- iOS: fix WWW class crash when loading files via file:// on iOS 4.x devices
- iOS: Fixed reporting of GPS location data.
- iOS: Better performance when setting RenderTexture that has different size from the current one.
- iOS: Fixed gyro accuracy issue.
- Lightmapping: Fixed lightmapping in some cases being much slower than 3.5.x.
- Mac OS X and Linux Standalone: Fix free version splash screen rendering correctly in full screen mode.
- Mac OS X Standalone: Fix window resolution not correctly restoring after going in and out of full screen mode.
- Mac OS X Web Player: Fix Input.inputString when a text field is focused (this caused problems with NGUI).
- Mecanim: Fixed a crash when you preview an animation on an avatar and the file containing this avatar is updated in an External tools.
- Mecanim: Fix problem with deltaPosition and deltaRotation not being updated for Generic Rigs.
- Mecanim: Fix crash when previewing transitions with a BlendTree that as a 0 speed child.
- Mecanim: Fix getting NaN root transform in MatchTarget on IOS devices.
- Shuriken: Fixed emitter shape being wrong shape when parented to another game object with scale.
- Substance: fixed bitmap export.
- Web Player: Fixed crash with 3.x content containing font data with invalid TrueType font names.
- Web Player: Fixed fullscreen mode initialization in IE10 on Windows 8. Web Player now tries to detect whether it is running in a sandbox.
- Windows Web Player: Fix the Web Player ticking code, so that it works smoother, fixing a performance regression from 3.5.5.
- Fixed mesh assets created with 3.5.0 crashing newer versions of Unity when mixing compressed and non-compressed meshes.
- Fixed a crash in which garbage collection of assets could cause broken references to those assets in script code.
About Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is the creator of Unity, an intuitive and flexible development platform used to make wildly creative and intelligently interactive 3D and 2D content. The “author once, deploy everywhere” capability ensures developers can publish to all of the most popular platforms. Unity Technologies boasts a thriving community of nearly 1.5 million registered developers including large publishers, indie studios, students and hobbyists. Unity Technologies aggressively re-invests in its award-winning 3D development tools and democratization initiatives, such as the Asset Store digital content marketplace and Union game distribution service, in order to remain at the forefront of innovation. Unity Technologies is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Sweden, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Trackback from your site.