Reg Organizer 5.45 Beta 1 Portable | 5.8 MB
Reg Organizer® is an extensive and extremely powerful set of Registry tools required for effective System Registry management. This software lets you view, edit and safely clean the Registry. It allows to preview the Registry files you want to import (including the ability to preview files directly from Windows Explorer). Includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry. With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application – Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs. Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the Registry entries, automatic Registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool, access to many undocumented Windows features. Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements.
• Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the c keys and registry values, exporting and importing the key values, etc.
• The cleaning of the registry to find unnecessary registry entries, as well as to find and fix problems in the registry.
• The search function allows you to find the registry keys related to a certain application and delete them if necessary. This is useful, for example, when an application does not uninstall the program and after removing it “manually” in the registry are unnecessary entries, which can lead to abnormal functioning of other applications. At the same time, Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys associated with this application, which are not found in other similar programs.
• Defragmenting and compressing the registry. These procedures will improve the performance of the registry and as a consequence, the speed of your system as a whole.
• The ability to change many of the “fine tuning” Windows (tweaks). In particular, you can speed up your system, ordering system to use more cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, memory, etc.
• Ability to obtain information about any registry key and monitor changes in it.
• Preview of the registry files (*. Reg) before adding their contents, including directly from Windows Explorer. When viewing an imported reg-file contents in a tree structure that allows to visualize all keys that are imported into the registry.
• View and edit startup programs, ie applications that are loaded at Windows startup or logon.
• The search and replace in the registry is a handy tool for finding (and, if necessary, change) key or registry keys that meet the search criteria.
• Built-in software uninstaller. It can make a “snapshot” of the system before and after installation, then you can completely “undo” changes made to the system, as if the application has not been established.
• Tool “Cleaning discs” allows automatic cleaning of your hard disk from a variety of junk files, as well as search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
• Manage configuration files. The program Reg Organizer lets you open and edit (add, edit, delete keys / sections) INI-files of different programs.
Trackback from your site.